Power Lunch

This was going to be a blog about international relations and politics from a New Zealand perspective, with a recipe thrown in every now and then. Hence the snappy title. It has since evolved into a place where I post anything I want.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Inorgyurayshun

It's blog inauguration time, but I can't be bothered right now. It's almost 3 am and I have to get some shut-eye. Anyway, the gist of this blog is that I post about politics and occasionally include a recipe, usually with some pithy relevance to the post.

Hence the snappy title.

Clever, eh?

4 Comments:

Blogger Little Red Riding Hood said...

Hey Charlie, cool blog! Will link you :)

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »

12:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home